Batch invoicing has been around a long time and has many definitions. Batch invoicing is any process that creates many invoices quickly. Cloud batch invoicing is newer but the premise is the same except the processing is happening from cloud servers.
Cloud batch invoicing on PerpetualInvoice.com is distinctive because:
1. The process is list driven. Create an item list and a customer list then combine them into a job and voila you have created a cloud batch of invoices.
2. You perform the work from anywhere on any device with an Internet connection.
3. You create invoices for any business using modeled items and customer lists.
4. PI.com targets QuickBooks Online (QBO) as it’s invoicing platform because QBO is inexpensive, easy to use and has built-in Merchant Services.
PerpetualInvoice.com provides the cloud batch invoicing functions in an easy to use interface and adds collaboration as well. The Super-Admin can add team members to the account to help with the tasks involved in creating, running and supporting the batch processes. Typical breakdowns of the functions are shown below:
- The Analyst creates the batch item structure and perform any mapping functions that are required to write data to the database.
- The Data Entry person maintains the lists. For instance, a list of service addresses has prior, current and future customers at each address. The software takes care of the changes to this list and keeps a history of customers for each batch of invoices.
- The Bookkeeper is in charge of running the batch each month and checking that the batch results are correct.
Cloud invoicing on PerpetualInvoice.com brings a fresh approach to billing because you have the versatility of configuring your own items and customer lists. The always online accessibility of the cloud and an affordable low price makes the selection of PI.com a good one. You can try PerpetualInvoice.com for FREE by registering here. If you are already a QuickBooks Online customer you can access PI.com here. There are more advanced articles available on our blog, go here.